New Homes Week
What is New Homes Week?
New Homes Week is the chance for you to find out more about the massive benefits that buying a new build home gives you.
From the superb finishing touches and quality specifications, to the many excellent deals and offers house builders can offer you, including a 10 year warranty as standard. The peace of mind you get when buying a new build home is unrivalled.
And don’t forget the hugely popular Help to Buy equity loan scheme and the new Help to Buy ISA, that could be the difference between being able to afford your own home, and renting for another year or more.
This year, we’re going to be focussing on the cost of upgrading an older home to the standard of new build home. From the finishing touches to the windows and doors, we’ll be summarising how much it would cost you to get the same standard of finish on an older house as you do in a new build property. We think buying a new build home is a great option for you, and New Homes Week 2017 will give you all the reasons why.
What should I look out for during New Homes Week 2017?
New Homes Week 2017 is great way for you to explore the many great reason why you should buy a new build home. While the focus of the week will be to examine the costs of upgrading an older home to the same standard as a new build home, we’ll also be promoting the many benefits of buying new across the week.
- Myth-busting Monday – Tackling the misconceptions people have about new build homes.
- Trust Tuesday – New build homes come with so many assurances of quality that older ones don’t, and we’ll be taking a look at what that means for you.
- Working Wednesday – A behind-the-scenes look at what goes into building your new home, from planning to design to the actual building process.
- Throwback Thursday – A look at how far standards have come and the quality of homes today compared to older homes.
- Affordability Friday – The cost of managing a new build home is far less than that of an older property, and we’ll explain why.
- Site visit Saturday / Sunday – Find out where your nearest new build development is and take a trip to see what all the fuss is about!
Get involved in New Homes Week 2017
If you want to get involved with New Homes Week 2017, search for #NHW17 on Twitter and Facebook, check your local papers for messages for house builders near you, or click on the links below to find out more about who is supporting New Homes Week.
Watch our “Why Buy New” Animations
New Homes Week 2017 is running from Monday 15th May until Sunday 21st May. To find out more, go to www.new-homes.co.uk/new-homes-week, or search for the hashtag #NHW17 across social media. You can also check the @newdashhomes Twitter feed, or go on the New-Homes Facebook page(@newdashHomes).
For media enquiries, or to arrange an interview, please contact Steve Turner on 020 7960 1606 or 07919 307760. Steve.firstname.lastname@example.org