New Homes Week
What is New Homes Week?
New Homes Week is the chance for you to find out more about the massive benefits that buying a new build home gives you.
From the superb finishing touches and quality specifications, to the many excellent deals and offers house builders can offer you, including a 10 year warranty as standard. The peace of mind you get when buying anew build home is unrivalled.
And don’t forget the hugely popular Help to Buy equity loan scheme and the new Help to Buy ISA, that could be the difference between being able to afford your own home, and renting for another year or more.
We think buying a new build home is a great option for you, and New Homes Week 2016 will give you all the reasons why.
What should I look out for during New Homes Week 2016?
New Homes Week 2016 is great way for you to explore the many great reason why you should buy a new build home. You could also find out more about the many great new communities being built near you.
To help you do this, all week we’ll be focussing on a different reason why there’s no place like a new build home.
- Meet the neighbours Monday – building homes is about more than just the houses. Find out from the people who have created new communities why there new build home has been great for them.
- Tech Tuesday – find out how new build homes take advantage of some of the latest tech on the market!
- Winning design Wednesday – beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so we’ll be showcasing why so many people choose a new build home.
- Thought for Thursday – thoughts from a variety of experts to help you with the finer details of all things new build, from design to finance.
- Finance Friday – buying a new build home comes with some brilliant financial incentives, such as Help to Buy or part exchange deals.
- Site visit Saturday & Sunday – you’ve read the reasons why, now visit a site near you and find out for yourself why thousands of people choose a new build home every month.
Get involved in New Homes Week 2016
If you want to get involved with New Homes Week 2016, search for #NHW16 on Twitter and Facebook, check your local papers for messages for house builders near you, or click on the links below to find out more about who is supporting New Homes Week.
Watch our “Why Buy New” Animations
New Homes Week 2016 is running from Monday 16th May until Sunday 22nd May. To find out more, go to www.new-homes.co.uk/new-homes-week, or search for the hashtag #NHW16 across social media. You can also check the @newdashhomes Twitter feed, or go on the New-Homes Facebook page(@newdashHomes).
For media enquiries, or to arrange an interview, please contact Steve Turner on 020 7960 1606 or 07919 307760. Steve.firstname.lastname@example.org