1. Any debate should be lively but also constructive and respectful.
2. Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
3. Don’t swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments
4. All winners will be judged by the HBF. Judge’s decision is final. No discussion will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the HBF, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
6. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
7. Winners in the Twitter and Facebook competitions will win a £50 IKEA voucher each
8. Instagram winners will win a £25 IKEA voucher each 8. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The prize will be posted within the UK by special delivery once winner’s details have been received.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the HBF Ltd and accordingly they may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.