£119,9501 bedroom house in HagleyKidderminster Road, Hagley, Worcestershire, DY9 0QF
- Price £119,950
- Type Apartment
- Beds 1
Cook, eat and relax in the flexible living space of the open plan kitchen and sitting room. Wash, soak and cleanse away the day in the elegant bathroom. Or escape, rest and spread out in the contemporary comfort of the master bedroom. Also featuring a hall storage cupboard and lift access, our cleverly designed Mews apartments are the perfect place for professionals to call home.
*Please note certain criteria applies to purchase this home as stated by Bromsgrove District Council, including the following –
- You will own 100% of the property but its price is capped at 70% of market value and you would have to re-sell it at 70% of market value.
- Applicable to eligible applicants who live and/or work in, or have a family connection to the administrative area of Bromsgrove District Council.
- You must reside in the home as your permanent home
- You must have an annual household income of less than £60,000
- You must be able to evidence by way of mortgage offer or principle that you would be unable to afford the property’s full market value
- You must be able to demonstrate a good credit history and be able to afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a Discounted Open Market home.
For further details please speak to our Sales Advisor.
- 4-ring Indesit gas hob, in-built electric oven and Free-standing Indesit washer/dryer
- Allocated off street parking
- Audio entry system to apartment building
- Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and heat loss
- High quality laminate kitchen units, worktops and splashback
- Internal walls and ceilings painted in white emulsion
- Landscaped communal areas and front garden
- White Roca sanitaryware with Vado chrome